- Make our site work as you expect
- Improve site speed and security
- Allow content sharing with social networks
- Determine if you have logged in as a registered user or not
- Remember your searches
- Allow you to add comments on our site
- Recover any personal information (without your consent)
- Transfer personal data to advertising networks
- Pass personal data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
What happens if you accept our cookies
If the configuration of your browser allows it, we understand that our website can store cookies. If you do not want us to do so, we tell you how to do it below. However, you should keep in mind that this may not allow you to enjoy certain advantages in your navigation.
What types of cookies does this website use
This website uses the type of cookies that are detailed below:
Technical cookies, necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents of the website.
Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function, without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
How to disable cookies
You can disable cookies by configuring your browser in such a way that it does not accept cookies. You have instructions for it here. You must bear in mind that, by doing this, you will greatly limit the functionalities not only on our website, but also on the vast majority of websites that you use in your day to day life.
If you are concerned about the cookies of the so-called “spyware”, we recommend that, instead of deactivating the cookies of your browser, use an anti-spyware software, which will offer good protection.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.